Irish Blessing

"May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand."

Saturday 5 February 2011

Love is Cheezy


Return To Me
Uncontrollably smiling
Deeply breathing
Obsessively revisiting
Yesterday’s feelings

But each tic I remember
Then toc I recognize
The images so sweet
 In my heart are lies

Then tic I remember
And toc I start to now cry
Sweet times have passed and ended
You’re no longer mine

But I can’t help the yearning
Persistently returning

Endlessly hoping
Hopelessly waiting
Desperately wanting
Wishing and craving

I can’t help the dreaming
But I’m screaming inside



Salvador Dali, The Persistence of Memory

1 comment:

  1. ooo I love his strange paintings... it's like some of my bad dreams (SOME)

    ReplyDelete