Irish Blessing

"May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand."

Monday 14 February 2011

Love... the most wonderful feeling ever! It makes the world go round. 



Although at the moment I may not be the most optimistic person when it comes to love and relationships (hence the 'a sad side of love' below), being a hopeless romantic at heart (despite my cynical appearance and frequent butt hurt comments), means that regardless of the persistent crap I have to put up with, me along with almost everyone in the world, I still hope to one day find true love! Don't we all? Having a person, a best friend you can honestly trust in always being there, with you, to love and be loved, to start a family, a life... It sounds pretty wonderful doesn't it. Too bad it is not really that easy... and here comes the cynical side..hehe... I mean, we get our hearts broken, we fall for people who are not willing to fight for us... we have to leave loved ones behind and sometimes it feels as if the universes at large, or a member of the family lol, is conspiring against your love! Times like these love stinks. That is how powerful it is, always intense working in extremes... it either gives you the kind of joy that leaves you entirely satisfied with the world and everything in it, or its shakes the ground under your feet and eats away at your soul.. too dramatic? maybe it is just me...

anyway this is the kind of stuff everyone knows... we all feel love and we all suffer the loss of it!

But just to hop back onto the positive perspective before I leave.. I would like to say that I still believe in love, and that in itself is proof that there are SO many people out there who have that belief as well! 

The Kiss, Gustav Klimt

I hope this year brings lots of love and passion and sexiness and cuddles and hope and trust and and and and to everyone!



Salvador Dali, Woman With A Head of Roses



AND.. may god give me strength to get over the emo-ness of shitty memories :] But for now, this could be enjoyed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmyuRLFDobw  
(Bruises by Chairlift)




No comments:

Post a Comment